What personal information do we collect of visitors to our blog, website, or app?
When placing an order or registering on our site, if applicable, you may be asked to enter your name, email address, phone number, credit card information, or other details to assist you with your experience.
When do we collect information?
We collect information about you when you place an order or enter your information on our website.
How do we use your information?
We can use the information we collect when you register on our website, place an order, subscribe to our informational newsletter, answer to survey or marketing communication, surf through our website or use other characteristics of the website in the following ways:
- To personalize the user experience and allow us to deliver the type of content and product offerings that matter most to you.
- To allow us to better serve you by responding to your customer service requests.
- To quickly process your transactions.
- To send periodical emails about your order or other products and services.
How do we protect the visitor’s information?
Our website is scanned periodically in search of security holes and known vulnerabilities for your website visits can be as safe as possible.
Your personal information is contained behind secured networks and is only accessible to a limited number of people who have special access rights to such systems and must keep the information confidential. Also, all confidential credit information you provide is encrypted.
We have implemented a variety of security measurements for when a user places an order, registers, sends, or access their information to maintain the security of their personal information.
All transactions are processed through a gateway provider and are not stored or processed on our servers.
We and our partners do the following data processing with your consent and/or based on legitimate interests:
- Storage and access of geolocation information for targeted advertising purposes.
- Storing or accessing information on a device.
- Personalized content and ads.
- Ad and content measurement. Audience information and product development.
- Sharing your browsing and group analytics of interest with third parties.
- Enrichment with third-party data.
- Precise geographic location data and identification through device characteristics.